Monday, May 9, 2011
Oh yes its my birthday! :D firstly, i wanna thanks everyone who wishes and accompanied me for my brithday (: and for jeelee homecook maggie mee.. HAHA.. im speechless about that lah uh.. Hao xin jiu hao LOL! :x . Anyway, my weekends was packed as on friday, i met ben to watch fast5 again hahaha! And saturday was a fun day at USS !!! Mwahahhaha! I ALMOST DIED LOL! When the roller coaster when DOWN, I LOST HOPE ON MY LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WAS SO SCARED..not . HAHA. AWESOME CAN LOL!! OMG! The feeling like my life on the life.. cool shit. Then when to eat at King Louis for dinner and headed to popo house for cake cutting <3 hehe.. Though there wasnt present but hongbaos, im glad that i have my loves one around me for my birthday (: thats e best gift ever! :D NEXT!! Sunday was mother's day so i bought my mum to massaging ! HAHA! And there was a kid that tested my English lah.. OMG! I look like eurasian but not china can ): 3 ANYWAY!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! OK COOL! NTH much. Just didnt head to work today. hahahaha! Dam, my job.. it just demotivates me and i get remoralize when it comes to this. Luckily..1 more month and im gone :D hehe..not to heaven, but stay home to yea~ chillax and find another better job (: Going for dinner w jl and my family! So once again, THANKS ALL FOR THE WISHES <3
8:02 PM